Hello, fellow Caffeine-hounds! I'm heading off to the UK tomorrow and won't be back until next Thursday. I don't know if I'll have time to post something while I'm away, so hopefully this week's edition of Whole Lotta Link Love will tide you over.
- It seems we're always on the lookout for the next big thing in social media - but have we mastered the last big thing yet? Greg Verdino discusses.
- Are you (or someone else at your company) leery about business blogging? Mayra the Marketing Misfit talks about how businesses are still not sure about the value blogging can bring to a business.
- If you are currently blogging, it's important to build a community around your blog. Luis at TopBusinessReviews.com offers some tips to help you build that community.
- Is bad grammar ruining your brand? Yes, it can affect how your audience perceives you and your business...here's how.
- Even though I'll be in the UK, I won't be in London - and I won't be able to go to the Twestival. Damn! Really, I wish I could go...who's going to throw a Twestival here in the States?
- Just read this interesting story - are you a Facebook narcissist?
Have a great weekend everyone, and see you next week!