I know, it went away for a couple of weeks - what can I say, it's been crazy busy 'round here (which is good, right?). I've definitely been saving up some link love for you, so Happy Link Love Friday everyone!
- Kristen King at the Inkthinker Freelance Writing Blog has a special giveaway running - a free 3-month basic account on Invotrak, a new invoicing and time-tracking service for freelancers. 5 winners will be chosen, so your odds are pretty good.
- Blogs are the new website - but better. If you're a business professional or part of an organization, and you're still not convinced about the value having a blog can bring, you must read this article at CenterNetworks.
- What is social networking? According to an eMarketer survey, more than half of social networkers don't know. Check out the details over at Mashable.
- In our current economy, "spend less and save more" (or even "spend less and make more") is the new marketing mantra. How can you work it into your product or service offering? Read more at the Marketing Misfit blog.
- From the folks that brought you Website Grader - now bring something else you need to be graded on. It's Twitter Grader!
- I love John Hughes movies (Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Sixteen Candles, Breakfast Club) - which is why I love this post comparing characters from his movies to the presidential election cast of characters.
- Mindless time-waster of the week: punch up your boring mp3's with a little Christopher Walken and more cowbell.
Have a great weekend everyone (and I hope everyone down in East Texas is safely away from the wrath of Ike)!