It's been a busy couple of weeks for me, and I'm happy to finally get a new edition of Whole Lotta Link Love posted for you. Lots to share, and I hope you find it valuable and useful!
- First of all, I posted last week about a new campaign from Share Our Strength to end childhood hunger. I think this is an important and worthwhile initiative, and it's really easy to support. Just text SHARE to 20222 to donate $5. Tweet it, Facebook it, tell all your friends - just please spread the word.
- Speaking of texting, mobile technology and marketing is in a position to really explode - beyond just calling and texting. David Finch talks about the potential of mobile technology at his blog.
- With a brand new, tech-savvy president in office, Washington DC has the potential to become the new "IT" city of tech. Washingtonian and social media consultant Debbie Weil talks about why.
- You may have witnessed people at conferences and seminars furiously tapping on their laptops or mobile devices during a presentation, or you may have watched the blow-by-blows of various online and offline events on Twitter. This is live tweeting, and Mayra Ruiz offers her tips for live tweeting over at the Marketing Misfit blog.
- I previously talked about tools you can use to measure engagement on Twitter, and Hendry Lee offers even more ways to track Twitter clicks and conversions over the the TwiTip blog.
- This is a really interesting post from Bamboo Forest at Write to Done about why posting less frequently could increase your blog's popularity.
I leave you with a pretty cool "morphing presidents" video, from George W. (the original) to Barack. Have a great weekend!